Leucadia is quaint beach town located along the Pacific Coast Hwy in northern Encinitas.Once the home of acres of avacado trees, flower and plant nurseries continue the areas agricultural heritage. Leucadia has a genuine country feel and its homes are rich with trees and gardens.
Many of Leucadia’s streets are not curbed and sidewalks are also rare. Previous development and fields of plants are slowly giving way to new homes, which are mostly single-family homes on large lots.
AREA PHONE NUMBERS
- City Hall - City of Encinitas
- Police - SD County Sheriff
- Fire - Encinitas Fire District
- Encinitas School District
- Electric Company - SDG&E
- Water - San Dieguito Water District
- Trash Pickup - EDCO Waste & Recycling
- Cable TV - Time Warner Cable
- Cable TV - Cox Cable
- Cable TV - AT&T