The charming, seaside community of Solana Beach is nestled along the northern coast of San Diego County, and is approximately a 30 minute drive from downtown San Diego. Its main access routes include Interstate 5, Highway 101, Lomas Santa Fe Drive, and Via de la Valle. Amtrak and Coaster trains stop at the station located at 105 N. Cedros Ave.The area now known as Solana Beach was called Lockwood Mesa prior to 1923, when the original development plan was created. The city of Solana Beach was incorporated in 1986. Property values in this upscale community have appreciated significantly since incorporation.
AREA PHONE NUMBERS
- City Hall - City of Solana Beach
- Police - SD County Sheriff
- Fire - Solana Beach Fire District
- Solana Beach Elementary School Dist.
- Electric Company - SDG&E
- Water - Olivenhain Municipal Water District
- Water - Santa Fe Irrigation District
- Trash Pickup - EDCO Waste & Recycling
- Trash Pickup - Waste Management
- Cable TV - Time Warner Cable
- Cable TV - Cox Cable
- Cable TV - AT&T